The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel File Manager

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by amarsyla, Jul 18, 2010.

1. amarsyla

amarsyla Registered

I don't know if this is the right place to ask for help , but sorry !!

I have cPanel hosting and I host a website too . Before some months , I went to file manager and checked a box :
    "Skip this question, and always open this directory in the future when opening Legacy File Manager."

Now , I want to upload files to another domain , and I can't , cuz It directly goes to file manager . PLEASE HELP ME .

Additional information : I use cPanel 11 or cPanel VPS Optimized 3 .

PLEASe HELP ME AS FAST AS U CAN !

2. jerrybell

jerrybell Well-Known Member

I'm not aware of a way to get it to prompt you for the domain again, but that is just a matter of convenience. Look at your list of add-on domains, and you can see where the document root for each add on is, then navigate to that directory in file manager and start uploading your files.

3. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    On the bottom of your cPanel is a row of links, one is titled reset all interface settings click that. You might want to logout and clear your cookies as well just to be sure everything gets reset nice and neat.

When you log back in you should be given that option once again, choose wisely. ;)