MaraBlue

May 3, 2005
Carmichael, CA
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Anyone else having issues with being repeatedly logged out? I'm not even closing the browser window, just going from one page to the next, and I keep getting logged out.

In recent times past, I've been logged in for months at a time. I haven't changed browsers, cookies are enabled, etc.

Qryztufre

Registered
Sep 27, 2006
Athens, TN
better late then never...

Have you tried logging out, deleting all cookies for this site, then logging back in?

In my experience most loggin issues revolve around the client side cookies in one form or another, and that most of the time a manual deletion of all cookies does the trick.

Though, I'm not sure about this time, as the last time I logged in here was back in November...

Best of luck regardless,
Q

MaraBlue

May 3, 2005
Carmichael, CA
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Have you tried logging out, deleting all cookies for this site, then logging back in?

In my experience most loggin issues revolve around the client side cookies in one form or another, and that most of the time a manual deletion of all cookies does the trick.

Though, I'm not sure about this time, as the last time I logged in here was back in November...

Best of luck regardless,
Q
Nope, I never logout, and have this cookie set to keep. After I saw I was logged out I checked and the cookie was still there, unless they changed it. *shrugs*

But thanks :)

Last edited:

njoyhost

Dec 4, 2006
think I read you wrong sorry don't know why it logs you out browsing from one page to the next unless you have let the page sit there for a period of time before clicking the next page....

believe they have it to auto log you out after so many minutes of inactivity:cool:

Last edited:

MaraBlue

May 3, 2005
Carmichael, CA
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
think I read you wrong sorry don't know why it logs you out browsing from one page to the next unless you have let the page sit there for a period of time before clicking the next page....

believe they have it to auto log you out after so many minutes of inactivity:cool:
Nope...previously I've stayed logged in for months at a time. I know every so often this forum sorta hiccups and has various glitches, so maybe that was one of them.