The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cpanel handmade skin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by denisc, May 10, 2005.

1. denisc

denisc Registered

I do my own Cpanel skin and have some questions

When i use <cpanel Email="listpopstable($FORM{'extras'})"> it's shows table as in email-admin. How i can display only email account, disk used and quota? I want make my own table and special order.

And for FTP <cpanel Ftp="listftpstable()"> i want to display only ftp account, all links to delete, password change i'll create by myself.

And for all other, like <cpanel Email="listforwardstable()">

I want use my own css style for Cpane skin, but almost everythere used <font size = "2" and it compiled info Cpanel :(

Where i should place 404.shtml to display when user enter incorrect link in Cpanel? It's display own 404 - Not Found, cpsrvd/10.0.0 Server

2. RAIS2

RAIS2 Well-Known Member

All that information is HARD coded and not ealisly changed. Some is not changable at all, like the 404 pages, I have not seen where that would be changed.

It will be VERY hard to get the cPanel exactly the way you want.

3. denisc

denisc Registered

I can open file, exec command, use my script to grab data and create my own page, it's not a problem. But maybe someone has better solution?