CPanel Has Disappeared - YourDomain.com

quortex

Mar 15, 2005
Hi all,

Got a bit of an urgent problem here. Everything is functioning fine and WHM is fine but if I go into the /cpanel for each domain and login it goes to yourdomain.com. Every login just goes to yourdomain.com and obviously there are no settings there.

If I login to CPanel through list accounts in WHM the drop down list to select account simply says "yourdomain.com"

HELP - What is going on? How do I fix this?

Kind Regards,
Mark

avijit

Jul 26, 2004
India
I am facing same problem. Anybody , with a solution !

Regards,

Avijit

aby

May 31, 2005
India
What I can suggest to these is

/scripts/upcp --force

if it didn't work out, please open a case with the cpanel

fastserversdrew

Registered
PartnerNOC
Oct 31, 2005
yourdomain.com fix

Greetings,

It appears that the following conditions must be met to repair the problem:

1) /var/cpanel/users must be set to 711.
2) each of the user files under /var/cpanel/users/ must be set to 640.
3) each of the user files under /var/cpanel/users/ must be chown'd to cpanel.<user> where <user> is the username on the account in question.

WebScHoLaR

Dec 14, 2005
Planet Earth
quortex said:
Hi all,

Got a bit of an urgent problem here. Everything is functioning fine and WHM is fine but if I go into the /cpanel for each domain and login it goes to yourdomain.com. Every login just goes to yourdomain.com and obviously there are no settings there.

If I login to CPanel through list accounts in WHM the drop down list to select account simply says "yourdomain.com"

HELP - What is going on? How do I fix this?

Kind Regards,
Mark
Check /var/cpanel/users/username files and make sure that the entry DNS=domain.com is present in every user file.

NOTE: Replace username with the actual username and the domain name with the actual domain name of that user.