The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cpanel help im using php

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Achilles, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Achilles

Achilles Registered

hi i have cpanel and have added the php script i wanted to give php a try!
    but i cant create a superuser or admin it comes up with Acess Denied
    any ideas thanks.
    Simon :confused:

2. webignition

webignition Well-Known Member

Could you explain your problem in more detail? As it stands it doesn't contain any usable information other than some unknown PHP script is not working.

What version of WHM/Cpanel are you using?

What is the PHP script with which you are having problems? Is this a pre-made script or something you wrote yourself? If its a pre-made script, what is it called and what is the URL of the website you got it from?

What is actually happening when running this script? Does it do anything? Does it give you any errors? If so, what errors?

In what way does the behaviour of this script differ from what you are expecting it do do?

All I could suggest without further information is that you contact the provider of the script, if it is a pre-made script, and ask them to help you with the use of their product.

3. Achilles

Achilles Registered

hi sorry yea ok all i have done is install php 7.6 look here :http://swstyle.btlservers.com/php/
    and try add a superuser
    which is wot im trying to do, a friend of mine edited a file for me b4 but hes nver about so im lost.

4. webignition

webignition Well-Known Member

Thank you, that clarifies things. I understand now that you're referring to PHP Nuke, not PHP.

The best place to start looking for help would be to go to the PHP Nuke website at http://phpnuke.org/ and trying to find a support forum there, as it is not a problem with Cpanel you are experiencing but a problem with PHP Nuke.