The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel install error or i dont know

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Frost2x, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Frost2x

Frost2x Registered

i finished to install cPanel i dirint see any errors with the installation then i went to do the setpup and i got some erros then i re-started the server and now i cant even acces cpanel @ :2086 and i think theres nothing running because ram is at 56 MB so lol any one i need help real quickly i got lots of angry clients

2. JayFromEpic

JayFromEpic Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Did you try re-installing the cPanel? Read what errors were logged and let us know.

3. Frost2x

Frost2x Registered

i did twice allredy and same error
    open3: exec of /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/bin/whostmgr3 ./initial_setup_wizard1 failed at cpsrvd line 6292

at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.2/Carp.pm line 119
    Carp::croak('open3: exec of /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/bin/whostmgr3 ./initia...') called at /usr/local/cpanel/perl/IPC/Open3.pm line 230
    IPC::Open3::_open3('open3', 'main', 'GLOB(0x891bc10)', 'IO::Handle=GLOB(0x8a06e38)', '>&ERRLOG', '/usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/bin/whostmgr3', './initial_setup_wizard1') called at /usr/local/cpanel/perl/IPC/Open3.pm line 291
    IPC::Open3::eek:pen3('GLOB(0x891bc10)', 'IO::Handle=GLOB(0x8a06e38)', '>&ERRLOG', '/usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/bin/whostmgr3', './initial_setup_wizard1') called at cpsrvd line 6292
    main::cpHandler('app', 'whostmgr', 'json', 0) called at cpsrvd line 5186
    main::dodoc_whostmgrd() called at cpsrvd line 1137
    main::dodoc('HASH(0x8535ecc)') called at cpsrvd line 951
    cpsrvd/11.28.87 Server at 69.162.107.111
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: cpsrvd/11.28.87 Connection: close Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:16:17 GMT 0

4. LinuxTechie

LinuxTechie Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hey !

Did you check whether your firewall is blocking the ports 2082 and 2086?

5. erick

erick Member

i dont have a fire wall and that errror occurs wen i log in to WHM for the first time lol so they are working they dont work after i gave the first re-boot to the server

6. erick

erick Member

this is my acc i used the frost2x i dirint re-member the acc details for this one

7. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    This error indicates an incomplete installation, missing directories or missing perl modules on the machine. The best course of action is to re-try a cPanel installation at this point provided this is a new machine that didn't have cPanel on it prior to the initial recent installation already performed.

If you would like us to try to install cPanel on the machine for you, please submit a ticket using the link in my signature and provide the login credentials necessary to do so. We will need confirmation that no customer sites already exist on the machine and that it is a fresh installation for cPanel.