The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cpanel Installation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by abhijith, Aug 16, 2006.

1. abhijith

abhijith Member

Hello,

I have already installed cpanel in my server. NOW i want to reinstall it. I have some accounts on it. I know it can be done through upcp. But is not working fine. Can i use the script latest for installing cpanel once more. Or should i format the server to make it clean. plz advise:)

2. webignition

webignition Well-Known Member

/scripts/upcp --force will force a full install of the latest version available to you (depending on which release tree you choose).

In what way is this not working properly? If you've tried /scripts/upcp on it's own, try again and make sure you add the --force flag.

3. kistler

kistler Well-Known Member

when i am doing this some script files wont work or I get a 404 error for diffrent things like, cronjob submit, srever tweaks... i have tried to force install twice now

4. websupport

websupport Well-Known Member

404 Error

404 error message means File not found in specificed location. Please
    varify the files, crons, etc.. are in specified location.

:)

5. nickn

nickn Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

Hi,

I would urge you to feel free to submit a ticket via http://support.cpanel.net and one of our cPanel technicians will be glad to take a look. If you've already completed a upcp --force and still see these errors, most likely it's a deeper issue.

Please reference this thread in the ticket.

6. chris74108

chris74108 Well-Known Member

Just FYI
    I had this exact same problem today. I am in the process of setting up a new server and accidently set it to use current last night instead of release. So I changed it back to release today and noticed I had this issue with certain pages not being displayed. Tryed a /scripts/upcp --force and still had the issue. After several trys I set it back to current and it works fine again.

For some reason I can not roll back a version.