Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

cPanel + IPv6 tunnel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by radeonpower, Dec 16, 2009.

1. radeonpower

radeonpower Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello, has anyone setup a IPv6 tunnel from tunnelbroker.net in their cPanel Linux server?

Just wondering what is the best way to do it, both enabling the tunnel and adding the /48 IP's that come with it.

Any suggestions welcomed! :)

2. bjdea1

bjdea1 Well-Known Member

I would like to know too.

When oh when can we use IPv6 with cPanel? Its an advantage to lead the pack cPanel. I wish cPanel would do more about IPv6, like bring out a tunneling plugin or some solution to allow cPanel users to get onto IPV6 without too much pain. But I guess it depends on ISPs and Datacenters too, I'm just sick of paying for IP addresses and having all the painful restrictions, when IPv6 comes out we can all have a billion each I think :). IPV6 should be being pushed hard and cpanel should be doing more pushing in this area.

3. cPanelKenneth

cPanelKenneth cPanel Development
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...