The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CPanel isn't outputting anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snor, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Snor

Snor Registered

There were some recent problems with a HD on a server which have been resolved now, however some files seem to have disappeared/been corrupted.

Now when any user logs into CPanel they are confronted with nothing - just a blank screen, there's no output from the server at all.

It's the same for all skins and I've tried installing new ones and even upgrading CPanel/WHM even though there was no newer version (I thought this would replace any damaged/missing files - Am I wrong in thinking this?)

The actual files that the URL is pointing to (eg. "/frontend/x/index.html") are all there, so it would seem to me that whatever is serving these files isn't running properly or at all - could anyone tell me what is supposed to be doing this job?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

2. xerophyte

xerophyte Well-Known Member

on the whm upgrade configuration change to release and try to do
    Code:
    /scripts/cpup --force 

and see if that works, the above should repalce the missing files and upgrade the cpanel to release

regards

3. Snor

Snor Registered

I change my settings to release and ran upcp (I assume you meant) with --force and it seems to have done everything as it should, however the problem still remains.

My version is still reading "10.8.1-C3" though - is this incorrect? Maybe it's not updating properly at all?

Thanks for the help.

4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

If it's still readin that version after refreshing your browser then it didn't work. Try running:

/scripts/upcp --force

again, but pay very close attention to the output and look for errors.