The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cpanel log in issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Patrick Johnson, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Patrick Johnson

Patrick Johnson Registered

Feb 26, 2015
    cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    Okay i am not really a tech savvy so please just excuse how a i explain things.

I live in mexico now used to live in canada. I am just telling because according to my domain host company this is not their issue.
    Two days ago when i tried to access my account through cpanel i found inside the panel being broken up. I tried to go beyond, but quickly got kicked back to cpanel log in. Tried to log in again, did not go anywhere it just stayed at log in. Tried again, and i was in software area, not cpanel but the panel i clicked on before i got kicked out originally. i clicked on installed software i immediately got sent to cpanel log in. I entered the information it sent me to straight to wordpress admin login. After that no issues using wordpress.
    Later i tried to do a file check in file manager, as soon as i clicked on the area it said your cookie session expired and put me back to cpanel log in again. at cpanel log in It also says that my ip address changed.
    This host company also have a separate client area that i have the same problem with. Kicks me back to log in about three rimes before it lets me do anything,plus when i try to post anything on their site as well.
    My host company is telling me that because these two services are on separate servers that it is on my end.
    Now i just tell you that my wife has the same issue on her computer.
    I use chrome, but ie same thing. I cleared the cache many times, accept the remembering login area, because of other services that i did not want to retype all the log ins and passwords.
    I reset my tcpip both suggested by my provider nothing happened. They are telling me that it is my internet provide here in mexico, need to check with them.
    I have no problem with any other sites log ins in canada or other wise.
    Also i found an article describing my exact problem, and it says that it has to do with cloudflare service cookie. My host company tells me i don't have that. So i don't know

If anybody could give some suggestions, thank you.
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

Apr 11, 2011
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Have you been able to reproduce this issue over a different Internet connection (e.g. mobile or alternate provider)?

Thank you.