SOLVED cPanel Login Issues (Network Related)

dustin255

Registered
Dec 12, 2019
Phoenix,AZ
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello,

I've been having issues related to connecting and logging on to the cPanel. I've rencently resolved the connection time outs by lowering the security on the router so that I can access to login page unlike before where I was unable to. My hosting provider says the problem is on my end and that they aren't autorized to help any further.

My only solution so far is to use a VPN to login my cPanel which has been verified and work for me so far but, it's not a permanent solution.

What settings do you think needs to be changed on my network to fix this issue?

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
This wouldn't be something we'd be qualified to assist with. We would not be able to manage your local networking configuration.

What you might need to do is work with your ISP to identify why you're having the connection issues you are.

dustin255

Registered
Dec 12, 2019
Phoenix,AZ
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I've hired two different technician which could find no solution and spend $600. Talked with the ISP which did nothing. Tried 4 different host providers and talked with the domain provider whos support from all of them who could not help either. No solution has been found on the last 60 days. My business was operational until the my old host provider went out of business. I'm quite frustrated as nobody will help me.