Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOLVED cPanel logs me out 2 seconds after I log in?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by notarocketscientist, Feb 13, 2018.

1. notarocketscientist

notarocketscientist Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I logged into my cPanel today and it kicks me out after about 2 seconds. I tried it numerous times and one time it let me stay in there for about 5 minutes but now it is back to kicking me out right away. I cleared my cache and same thing. I tried Chrome and same thing. What could cause this??
    Thanks,
    NARS

2. notarocketscientist

notarocketscientist Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Solved. I guess some host update or the fact I updated my cPanel to latest version changed the theme when I logged into my cPanel. This caused an ugly poorly formatted webpage that kicked me out in 2 seconds. The last time I changed the theme to paper lantern I did it in my WHM but this time the place I did it last time didn't have the option to change it. So I learned that it could be done another way using MODIFY.

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

I'm glad to see you were able to solve the issue. Thank you for sharing the outcome.