The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel lost, after switching theme from Paper Lantern to Sonic

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by simtim, Jan 16, 2016.

1. simtim

simtim Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hello. Not sure if I'm posting this thread in the right forum, despite consulting the forum guidelines.
    I'm new to cPanel and working on my first website. Here's my problem: On the cPanel mainpage for my site, after innocently changing "theme" (or maybe "skin"?...don't remember as I presumed that the page would simply change style) from Paper Lantern to Sonic, I was redirected to a page entitled "Shoutcast Admin Pro v2.1.9" with WHMSONIC logo and the following message - ERROR: We are sorry! You dont have a radio hosting or service. Please contact your hosting provider. I cannot get back to the regular cPanel page. There are no links which allow for it. Now each time I log into cPanel I arrive at the same page and consequently I cannot work on my site. FYI, the address of the incriminating page is example.com:2082/cpsess9133906400/frontend/sonic/csonic/index.php?mode=0 Any suggestions ? I'm unsure as to which entity would be able to help...WHM? cPanel? Host? Sure, the error message tells me to contact the host, but I have to go via a colleague to do this. Also the error message suggests that I should contact the host if I'm wanting to get a "radio hosting", which I don't. Thanks for any info.

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    You'd definitely need to speak with your Hosting Provider about this. Good luck.

3. simtim

simtim Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    OK. That's what I feared. At least you've confirmed it for me :) Thanks for your advice. Much appreciated.

Infopro likes this.