cPanel Marketing Products - API Failure in WHM

StevenM.

Jun 2, 2016
USA
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Twitter
Hey everyone,

This morning we tried to set the cpanel SSL marketing products up through WHM, and received this error below.

API failure: (XID jhx8cq) 1 error occurred: Error #1: The cPanel Store indicated an error (X::ItemNotFound) in response to the request “GET products/cpanel?version=11.56.0”: No Products Found

StevenM.

Jun 2, 2016
USA
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Twitter
Hi Michael,

Thank you for the response sir. I am the root admin of the servers we have and never made these changes in cpanelmanage2. I did try to login with my email and password I have, but it is giving me "Login Failed". A new password reset was sent to me but after making the changes, it still gives me the same error.

At the moment from trying too many times (even though I did everything right), Brute Force has blocked me.

(UPDATE) I have escalated the API issue through a support ticket. However, I am still not able to gain access to my cpanelmanage2 dashboard. :-/

Last edited:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

Keep in mind your license provider is the company you purchased your cPanel license from. You will need to contact your license provider for additional information if you did not purchase the license directly from cPanel.

Thank you.

Reactions: StevenM.

StevenM.

Jun 2, 2016
USA
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Twitter
Hello,

Keep in mind your license provider is the company you purchased your cPanel license from. You will need to contact your license provider for additional information if you did not purchase the license directly from cPanel.

Thank you.
Thank you Michael!

The API issue was resolved through my server provider. We did buy the cpanel license through them and in return has been able to correct all issues through them.