cPanel Monthly January email spam

Bazajaytee

Registered
Jul 25, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Seems the "New Year, New Wordpress Updates! | cPanel Monthly January" email is coming thick and fast. I have had 5 of them turn up today.

Whats going on guys? :)

C

cPanelUser-Inactive

The marketing team is working with our marketing platform provider on this one. We're being told that only about 20% of our mailing list is impacted, but our team is working with their support team on it.

lblanchardiii

Nov 20, 2005
How do I get this web site to stop sending me emails? I have already received the same "new wordpress bullcrap" email 10 times in the past hour. STOP SENDING THEM TO ME. I unsubscribed from the mailing list but it DID NOT WORK. STOP.

C

cPanelUser-Inactive

Hi all! I've just gotten off the phone. According to our provider this has been addressed, and no one should get any emails created after 5pm central time, US. If you do, please forward them to me ([email protected]), with full headers, so I can go back to yelling.

:)

DennisMidjord

Sep 27, 2016
Denmark
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi all! I've just gotten off the phone. According to our provider this has been addressed, and no one should get any emails created after 5pm central time, US. If you do, please forward them to me ([email protected]), with full headers, so I can go back to yelling.

:)
Thanks for fixing the issue. I can't comprehend how receiving a bunch of the same emails can ruin a person's mood :-D

Reactions: cPanelUser-Inactive