Feb 14, 2018
England
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
My website is example.solutions. While I'm not trying to advertise my website, I do want to point out that my website uses a domain that contains one of the new TLD's.

While I've come across a few websites that have yet to upgrade I was highly surprised to find that cPanel.net haven't updated their website to enable the use of these new TLD's for both urls or email addresses.

On the application catalog I am unable to list my script as the homepage url and download url are not valid urls because of the new TLD. Also, on this forum the email validation resulted in me having to open a gmail account just for this purpose.

These are just a few of the issues I have discovered as I spend more time on cPanel.net I will most likely stumble across more of these issues.

While my domain is new, I am surprised at the number of issues I'm discovering especially from cPanel who most likely have some of the most knowledgeable people in this area.
I therefore ask is cPanel aware of the issues with their site and when will they be proposing to support the new TLD extensions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Josfina Combs

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
On the application catalog I am unable to list my script as the homepage url and download url are not valid urls because of the new TLD.
What is the actual error message?

Also, on this forum the email validation resulted in me having to open a gmail account just for this purpose.
This comment is unclear to me, could you please clarify? Your domain should work on these forums just fine.