nyjimbo

Jan 25, 2003
New York
Seems for the past two days getting onto the cpanel server or looking up the changelog from the whm interface has been very slow or timing out.

Is anyone else seeing this from their location?. If so does anyone know what is going on?

cPanelKenneth

cPanel Development
Staff member
Apr 7, 2006
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Seems for the past two days getting onto the cpanel server or looking up the changelog from the whm interface has been very slow or timing out.

Is anyone else seeing this from their location?. If so does anyone know what is going on?
I noticed the Changelog servers were a bit slow this morning. I'll enquire and see if there is cause.

nyjimbo

Jan 25, 2003
New York
I noticed the Changelog servers were a bit slow this morning. I'll enquire and see if there is cause.
Checking from our New York and Texas servers they come up slow or timeout. Thought maybe its routing or some attack.

cPanelKenneth

cPanel Development
Staff member
Apr 7, 2006
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Checking from our New York and Texas servers they come up slow or timeout. Thought maybe its routing or some attack.
Thanks. We tracked down the technical issue causing this and resolved it. Please let us know of other problems you have accessing our web sites. :)

nyjimbo

Jan 25, 2003
New York
Thanks, much faster now. Surprised nobody else mentioned it. :confused:

cPanelKenneth

cPanel Development
Staff member
Apr 7, 2006
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Thanks, much faster now. Surprised nobody else mentioned it. :confused:
For some reason, you were always hitting the same mirror, which made it very obvious to you. Others would get whatever the magic load balancer routine would hand up.

nyjimbo

Jan 25, 2003
New York
For some reason, you were always hitting the same mirror, which made it very obvious to you. Others would get whatever the magic load balancer routine would hand up.
This has been happening again now for the past two days. :(

cPanelKenneth

cPanel Development
Staff member
Apr 7, 2006
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
This has been happening again now for the past two days. :(
Thank you. A co-worker and I have noticed some of the cpanel.net sites being slow. However, since we are on the internal LAN, we tend to chalk it up to various internal matters. I'll pass along this info to our sys admins. By the way, is the lag only affecting certain servers, as it was last time?