The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cpanel not directing, neomail and horde broken

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by F Brown, Sep 14, 2003.

1. F Brown

F Brown Active Member

When accessing http://www.mydomain.com/cpanel it brings up a page with some text (such as browser info, and cpanel version) and a link to click to go into cpanel. Before it used to go right into cPanel.

Additionally neomail is no longer working properly. It gives "Your request didn't contain the proper session ID cookie -- access denied!" when attempting to do anything. This has been testing in IE and Mozilla.

Horde gives an error "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _() in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/config/registry.php on line 86" when attempting to access it.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. F Brown

F Brown Active Member

This happend when I downgraded from a release to stable. I'm assuming that going from stable to release will fix this?

3. F Brown

F Brown Active Member

Going to release did not help. Does anyone have any ideas?

4. Stefaans

Stefaans Well-Known Member

We get the first error prompting you to click to enter cPanel each every time we upgrade cPanel on our one server. The fix is a simple restart of the cPanel service:

service cpanel restart

I won't be too surprised if the webmail errors are related.

5. F Brown

F Brown Active Member

Thank you very much. Little bugs like these, and the fixes for them are things I need to learn. Is this a recent issue, or has this allways been around?

6. Stefaans

Stefaans Well-Known Member

This has been happening to us for the past two months or so. But only one our one server (RH8.0), not the other (RH7.3). Looking at other posts on the Forum, several other users have had this problem as well in recent months.

Problems like this is a bit irritating because they should not happen in the first place. But, having had to deal with this has helped me get a better understanding of how the whole system fits together. So lets try look at this in positvely ;)