The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cpanel not loading properly wt browers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bluez, May 8, 2012.

1. bluez

bluez Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi everyone

i've encountered some issues with cpanel lately with my new host. when i log in to the cpanel, all the icons inside the cpanel does not load properly and if i attempt to execute any tasking by clicking the links inside the cpanel, it will redirect me back to the cpanel log in page..this goes on and on as long as i needed to the task to be done. This can be frustrating as cpanel keeps on redirecting me back to the log in page.

At first i thought its google chrome that is doing this weird thing to the cpanel, despite clearing the caches its still giving the same prb. My host is able to duplicate the issue with his google chrome, but claimed that after clearing all caches, cookies and temp files , reboot..and switch to IE,FIREFOX, he is able to get the cpanel work normally. I wasn't that lucky though, despite doing the same suggestions from my host.

while trying to access the cpanel via smart phone...im still facing the same issue, that made me wonder what is happening here since my host keep on insisting that its not cpanel prb...hope some expert can help me here.

2. ruzbehraja

ruzbehraja Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    if it is happening on your phone too, and your host can also replicate it at their end, I would suggest asking your host to open a support ticket with cpanel.

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
  4. bluez

bluez Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Thanx for the advices, the host is able to duplicate the issue only with google chrome but as mentioned previously, they claimed that after removing temp files and caches and reboot, it work fine on IE and FF. Well i wasn't that lucky tho despite doing the same thing...and even asked the host if they have any issues wt my IP...guess what they did? they decided to migrate me to a new server and this time, instead of accessing the cpanel under
    primarydomain.com/cpanel, it was myhostname.com/cpanel..so far it works tho im not sure what was the exact prb.

5. ruzbehraja

ruzbehraja Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    def. sounds like an issue at your hosts end.

glad its solved.