Jan 15, 2021
USA
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I installed WHM on a centos machine. The root account works fine. However, when I create a user or a reseller. The reseller's account cannot access CPanel. It says "This site can't be reached. Took too long to response."

keat63

Nov 20, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Are you trying to connect to the cpanel via a www url, if so did you make the necessary dns changes at registrar level.
and then allow time to propagate ?
What about whm>list accounts, can you access the cpanel from there ?

ankeshanand

Mar 29, 2021
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I installed WHM on a centos machine. The root account works fine. However, when I create a user or a reseller. The reseller's account cannot access CPanel. It says "This site can't be reached. Took too long to response."
Most probable reply to this is Either he got blocked by the firewall or the Internet Service Provider is having problems.
From what I think, It is a Firewall problem and You should go to CSF or whatever firewall is installed and check it. It could also happen cPhulk blocked the customer because they entered the wrong a number of threshold times. In that case, he should wait the cooldown time.

If Its not found in Firewall, Ask him to PING the Server and the cURL the Server. If the PING Responded successfully and cURL did not, It means Firewall only and if PING and cURL both failed, Its due to ISP.