Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

CPANEL on more than server ? Is it possible ??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hassanhija, Oct 5, 2008.

1. hassanhija

hassanhija Registered

Dears ,

Kindly i want to Investigate this case with you and I want a clear answer please ….

I want to install WHM 11 on two servers such that I can host sites in server A and the data will be copied directly to Server B , Actually what I need is a load balancing plan for two servers in the same time .
    Any new site hosted on Server A should be replicated to site B . IS THAT POSSIBLE ON CPANEL WHM ??
    HOW??
    Please answer in details . :confused:

2. Voltar

Voltar Well-Known Member

I'm sure there are better ways of doing this, but you could use a single database server if your scripts use MySQL, and use round robin DNS for distributing the load between the servers and setup a script using rsync to copy changes from server A to server B.

I'm sure someone is going to tell me there is a better way, but I haven't encountered a situation where I've had to do this yet. Just throwing the idea out there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. hassanhija

hassanhija Registered

thanks Volter :) for the idea but still i need to clear the point of how i can implement load balancing techinque on Server A and Server B such that the data will be replica ???? what is the procedure i should to implement ??? please dears give me is possible to do load balancing procedure ?? HOW??

4. chrismfz

chrismfz Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
  5. hassanhija

hassanhija Registered

Thank Mr. Chrismfz :) i think that i will study the ideas in that link then see what will be the solution ....