The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cpanel, PHP and Adding Domains

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by Noximana, May 28, 2012.

1. Noximana

Noximana Registered

Hello People,

I am requiring a bit of assistance with Cpanel and PHP script, what I'm trying to do is make a script that will add a domain and point it automatically to a directory already created.

Default Location of Files: /home/internaluser/public_html/domains/

Say I have a domain "www.cpanelexpertsinc.com" (Not a actual domain), I have a form a person fills out with this domain name and Extension. once he submits this it'll automatically allow a domain name to be entered into the system. which will automatically be directed to a directory that is a internal website.

If a person is already registered in the system, the system will remove the old domain (Not the directory) add the new domain in place and redirect it to the new site entered.

Could anyone help me with this script, It will help me and I am sure it will help a lot of other people out their with similar issues.

Thank you very much,

2. Noximana

Noximana Registered

So No Help?

3. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I'm not entirely certain what you are trying to do still after reading your post. Could you post what you have for your script currently?