The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cpanel Pro

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Etheral, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Etheral

Etheral Well-Known Member

i have a question about Cpanel Pro,
    i downloaded cpanel pro directly to my server via wget . i ran the install, and it added to my WHM and cPanel great! but there is a grey box around the icon in cpanel and i dont want that, and when i try to use "Submit a Support Request" it says "The System Admin has not configured this feature yet." but ive configured everything in WHM. whats wrong?

2. Etheral

Etheral Well-Known Member

i already said i set the settings in WHM ... and ive seen other cPanel with it changed.

3. GOT

GOT Get Proactive!

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    You could find the icon files and manually edit the image files.

Of course, it will be overwritten next time cpanel updates, but you could chattr +i them.

4. fwwebs

fwwebs Well-Known Member

The files are /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/(theme)/cpanelpro/x.html and /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/(theme)/index.html. One of the two of these files has a background color set in the html for the cpanel pro features just remove it and your set. To avoid the files being updated, rather than chatter, I prefer to clone the theme in WHM and edit the cloned theme. This way the files aren't updated.