The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cpanel Proxy

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by br3ach, Jul 25, 2004.

1. br3ach

br3ach Active Member

I get the following error when trying to connect to my WHM or CPANEL through the cpanel proxy software.

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to localhost:2082 in /home/br3ach/public_html/cpanel/cpanelproxy.php on line 198

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/br3ach/public_html/cpanel/cpanelproxy.php on line 199

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/br3ach/public_html/cpanel/cpanelproxy.php on line 205

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/br3ach/public_html/cpanel/cpanelproxy.php:198) in /home/br3ach/public_html/cpanel/cpanelproxy.php on line 212

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/br3ach/public_html/cpanel/cpanelproxy.php on line 219

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/br3ach/public_html/cpanel/cpanelproxy.php on line 244

Does anyone know why this may have just started happening?

I was able to access it one minute, and then not the next

Cheers

br3ach

2. ISNScott

ISNScott Member

you have to manually use the script not include it into pages if thats what your doing,

also make sure the files it accesses have proper chmod permissions.