canadiancow

Jul 7, 2003
The past two nights, (I believe during the cPanel Layer 2 Update), my "real" SSL certificates for the five services (Main >> Service Configuration >> Manage Service SSL Certificates) have been reset to the auto-generated certificates (they were generated both nights).

Any idea why this has happened?

cPanelTristan

Quality Assurance Analyst
Staff member
Oct 2, 2010
somewhere over the rainbow
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello canadiancow,

We have a bug case opened about this issue (44155) and we are aware it is happening. The case has been through QA and should have been backmerged to 11.28. If the issue still happens with tonight's update, please open a ticket with us to check into it further. The link to submit a ticket is in my signature, or you could open one through WHM > Support Center > Contact cPanel.

Thank you.

canadiancow

Jul 7, 2003
Hello canadiancow,

We have a bug case opened about this issue (44155) and we are aware it is happening. The case has been through QA and should have been backmerged to 11.28. If the issue still happens with tonight's update, please open a ticket with us to check into it further. The link to submit a ticket is in my signature, or you could open one through WHM > Support Center > Contact cPanel.

Thank you.
Thanks. This happened less than an hour ago when it updated, but I'll wait and see what happens tomorrow.

tkg

Jul 17, 2004
cPanel (Current) updated overnight and the problem occurred again on my server this morning.

cPanelTristan

Quality Assurance Analyst
Staff member
Oct 2, 2010
somewhere over the rainbow
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Please open a ticket about the issue using the link in my signature or in WHM > Support Center > Contact cPanel

Thanks!

tkg

Jul 17, 2004
Subsequent overnight update (CURRENT) seems to have resolved the problem (as of yesterday morning).