The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel Resources

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ToddW, Mar 28, 2004.

1. ToddW

ToddW Well-Known Member

Hey guys, from the same people who brought you www.HostingLife.com we now bring you www.cPanelResources.com your complete guide to everything cPanel.

As you`ll note we provide the resources of where to buy/find cpanel 'resources', and we also provide customer reviews of the 'resource' as well. If you currently use any of the mentioned 'resources' and want to add your review to the site simply PM me or e-mail contact @ cpanelresources .com

We will soon be offering installation help for the mentioned resources as well as whatever else you guys need/want!! I need your feedback..

1) Need intregrated billing & automatic account creation?
    cPanel Billing

2) Tired of scouring the net for cPanel skins?
    cPanel Skins

3) Do you need more scripts for cPanel?
    cPanel Addons

4) What about flash tutorials for your web hosting customers?
    cPanel Demos

2. ddeans

ddeans Well-Known Member

Wrong Section.

I beleive there is an ad's and offer's forum for this kind of stuff.

3. ToddW

ToddW Well-Known Member

There's 1 ad, not multiple all over the pages like you find on other sites. The resources are for cPanel users like a cpanel newbie guide is for cpanel newbies. This isn't an AD I`m not sponsoring any of these people or selling you anything.

The site is providing huge resources for cPanel Server owners. (Mostly webhosting companies/people)

So instead of searching the web to find all of this stuff i`ve put it in 1 place, and an ad was used to cover costs of my work. I`m not asking for money or subscription payments, i`m not put putting crazy popups all over the page. It's funny how some people thank you for 1 thing while others don't even like it.

4. haze

haze Well-Known Member

I think its a great site :) I'll definitly be contributing to that as well as hostinglife.com :)

5. ddeans

ddeans Well-Known Member

Never said I didn't like it, just there is another spot for advertisements like this.

6. ToddW

ToddW Well-Known Member

This wasn't meant to be an advertisement, it was meant to be a resource for all cpanel server owners, such as the newbie guide to cpanel for cpanel owners.

The site will save people loads of time from searching all over to find integrated billing solutions as well as skins and other great resources found on this site.

But think of it as you will.

7. ToddW

ToddW Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any resources I didn't add? Such as software, skin sites etc.. ?

8. gordita

gordita Well-Known Member

ToddW,

I wish you the best... but it looks like you've got a hard road ahead... this market (hosting) seems very saturated with forum and support type sites... so it seems like a hard market to pursue to me.