B

bdraco

[quote:f2613e6e00][i:f2613e6e00]Originally posted by kt[/i:f2613e6e00]

Hey Guys,

I really wanted to thank everyone for taking the time answer some of my questions I have had. I learn so much from these forums, its a sad way to learn how to be a host, but it works.

I made a skin I am going to distribute freely to everyone. Its a pretty much the same style as the most of the Cpanel Skins, but this one is FREE! Its not the best in the world, but hey...do I have to say free again?

I am going to make some adjustments to the skin still.

Here is a link to the screenshots.

http://www.logicpanel.net

YES THERE WILL BE UPDATES!!! I guess I believe a true artist is never finished. I should have a demo of it running by Monday, its prettty much ready to go now..I only have about four more dir's to edit.

I also would like to have it distributed in WHM..hehe that would be cool.

Please contact me with any suggestions. =O)

PayPal Donations accepted.
[/quote:f2613e6e00]

If you want it in WHM's free section, just let me know. ([email protected])

kt

May 4, 2002
thanks I do!

The whole reason I am distributing it free is to finally have something out there that the world can view. This forum right here has probably had more pageviews last week, than I have had over the last fours years on all of my sites. Sadly LogicPanel.net has been my most successful domain. I bought it last week. :)

Anyways, I did delay the release. I will just tell you that its much better than you had seen in the previous screenshots.

List of changes and installments:

- New Font: Trebuchet MS &--can be changed easily

- Help System (javascript pop ups)

- Quick adds on index page (email accounts, databases, sub-domains, addon domains)

- Feature(s) descriptions on every page(no more what the hell does this do?)

- Easier navaigation

- More to come...

I do have a question for someone I acidentally delinked one of the files &traceroute.html& now it will not display. how do I relink it?

Thanks,

KT

back to work i go!

ecoutez

May 23, 2002
[quote:a76973e78f][i:a76973e78f]Originally posted by kt[/i:a76973e78f]
I do have a question for someone I acidentally delinked one of the files &traceroute.html& now it will not display. how do I relink it?
[/quote:a76973e78f]

Assuming you're using about the same directory structuture as bluelagoon:
cd to /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/logicpanel/net/ (or whatever you called it)

ln -s ../../default/net/traceroute.html traceroute.html

- Jason

kt

May 4, 2002
Thanks!

Perfect, thanks for the help.

As for host911

In the future I intend to make an iconic version. Possibily with a less dressed header. I have enough images, I don't want the end user to have to wait an hour just to make changes to his account. I am a fan of iconic style my self. It may be out there in the future just don't quote me yet.

There should be some other variations if this product available sometime after I am finished with this one.

Thanks for the Ideas guys.

KT

moronhead

Aug 12, 2001
[quote:f6c3d6fa45][i:f6c3d6fa45]Originally posted by kt[/i:f6c3d6fa45]

I don't want the end user to have to wait an hour just to make changes to his account.
[/quote:f6c3d6fa45]
I AGREE! :)

rich2

Apr 9, 2002
gorgeous theme, if you can get it so it updates w/ cpanel also that'd be the sweetest thing ever.

bigshow911

Aug 23, 2002
Pretty shnazy, but uh, i have always been told by you 9/6/02 for release so i told my customers 9/9/02 and they be waiting. it aint your fault, i shouldve not given a specific date, but do you know within a week of when your going to eb done. its great theme, but i just cant wait no longer.

as for icnonic version: great idea, for us broadband users.

as for whm theme: SWEET! need i say more?

kt

May 4, 2002
Release date

I know there are a lot of you that are waiting for the LogicPanel release (I am one!!)

Right now I would not feel right giving a date on its completetion. I did say originally it would be released this week, however CPanel 5 was just released, and I am going to try to incorporate some of the latest additions into it.

And considering all the attention I have gotten from this, I have put an extra effort into making it the best. I will give out some more screenshots of the newer make of it over the weekend hopefully.

This is going to pretty much be the first open skin project so if there are any PHP developers out there interested it partnering with this operation let me know.

I will have to say TBA, but its not far away guys I promise. I am working on it all the time.

I aplolgize bigshow911, you will be amung the first I contact when it is finished. i am pretty much making every page now look shnazy.

back to work

KT

kt

May 4, 2002
get a glimpse of the header and footer...

the rest is underway... I just outlined the LogicPanel homepage with the header and footer..nothing big, but the closest thing I have to a demo...

KT

www.logicpanel.net

bigshow911

Aug 23, 2002
still the best i have seen. free and charged.

i would like to make a $10-$15 donation to the project. would this help?

and btw, are you going to do a whm edition?

Omar

Jul 30, 2002
Looks fantastic, is there any mailing list that we can be added to to beta test the skin, and/or to be notified when it is released?

This really is a great skin, and I'm sure everyone appreciates you giving it away for free. :)

I will be more than happy to make a donation once my hosting business starts breaking even ;)

Keep up the great work!

- Omar

bigshow911

Aug 23, 2002
Hey Omar, since you dont have the money now, how much would you like to donate? ill match it, so that this thing gets released soon.

Omar

Jul 30, 2002
I would like to make a donation of around $15 to $20 as soon as I am able to :)

bigshow911

Aug 23, 2002
I'll match it for you for the time, unless you can do it, or then i could do it, and you could just pay me back or something. im just anxious for this to come out.

YukFoo

Sep 1, 2002
I like it....Heheheh

Great looking theme! I like it. Cpanel 5 is out. Looking for the release. Hehehehe. Great Job!

rpmws

Aug 14, 2001
back woods of NC, USA
dang thing just about matches my sites colors and graphics already. I can't wait .. I will throw $50 PayPal at you when I get a copy. :) very nice skin!!

xnull

Sep 9, 2001
Any word on when you may complete this? It looks great. Now, of course, you'll have to add new features from Cpanel 5 like news :P

Good luck - look forward to news on it's release as a free addon in WHM's listing ;)