html75

Apr 5, 2002
How's it going?

How are things going? I don't want to rush you, I know it's a lot of work, but I just can't wait to get this thing.

An update would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks
Matt
www.ultimateauction.net

kt

May 4, 2002
still here...

hey guys,

I really haven't got to work on it in a bit. Right now I am having trouble with my server. Someone hacked my server...buildapache crashed my server.....SSL for my main domain doesn't work anymore....Don't know how I am going to pay for my server this month....

On top of that I have two of my clients decided they want additions done to thier sites. ANd I REALLY need the money. I am sorry guys, but my clients always come first. I haven't abandoned it, its just delayed a bit.

The good news is....I am trying to take off a week from my &day job&(PTO) at the end of this week. So if that goes through i will have nothing to do for nine dayd, but my cleints sites,my site, and of course LogicPanel...

I should find out today if it was approved, I hope it is so I can get all caught up with my design work.

I am still here. =o)

KT

kt

May 4, 2002
I am just keeping you all updated on the new Cpanel/WHM cloned themes...

1. First Cpanel, then WHM(of course)
2. Changed Logo (now says CPanel 5.0)
3. updated al the links (98% operational now)

I need some feedback:

- Would placing the news in an iframe in the lower left hand corner be a bad idea?

- What about pop-up window confirmation/result pages? ie subdomain adds, email adds, traceroot, database listing?

- How many would be interested in paying for it to have your company logo or whatever? just curious..What would be a good charge?

- i am not really working on WHM right now, but I did create a DHTML version of an outlook type menu bar for WHM. Mine is all right, however I may use one from dynamic drive. Would that make a good menu?

Pretty much i am trying to stay in contact with everyone. I want to to know I am still working on this..I am sure it will be up by sometime next week, if not sooner.

Thanks Evry1

KT

bmcpanel

Jun 1, 2002
Really nice theme, KT. Take your time and don't rush. I will be willing to donate $50.00 your way if I decide to use it. I will also be willing to pay for a logo. People need to earn money for their work.

kt

May 4, 2002
Thanks for the Offers!

I am not trying to rush it too much, however I am fallng far from my orgininal deadline. But like I said I am doing a complete rehaul of it. That and this is my first &Cpanel Skin& so im in a little learning process with it. =o)

Ok back to work

KT

kt

May 4, 2002
Important update

Well everyone..

LogicPanel has been temporarily scratched. I like the new Vertex theme, its much better then mine anyhow.

Anyways I have to close down my biz after two years. The last thing I want to deal with is a theme right now. I am sorry to misinform everyone i apoligize for that sincerely.

I hope to start it again in the upcoming weeks, and when I do post again It will be when it is completed and ready to be downloaded. Its unfortunate that this had to heppen, and I should have never posted it to begin with. You are all hosts/biz owners. I should not have to explain the feelings of failure.
It actually was ready to go, just I havent had the time to incorporate the newer functions into it.

Again I am sorry, I hope to bring it back when I have the time.

KT

As far as the Vertex Theme-
I just hope that www.imhosted.com lets everyone use the theme they built over a year ago. =o)

moronhead

Aug 12, 2001
Sorry to hear that. Although it's no longer an issue I'm wondering if you had ever gone beyond the front page with your skin.

The whole thing appeared like a prototype to me as you only showed us some layouts for the main index page, but no inside pages.

kt

May 4, 2002
Well, your half right. When I first made the skin, since it was going to be free(still is), I intended on just making it look presentable, without too much digging around the insides. However, when I got so many good responses, I started a complete remake of it. I am acutally done with about 50% of it in total as of now.

I will finish it, its just gonna be awhile. You are right I should never have posted until I was truly finsihed. But like I said, next time I post it will be with a download link included.

I am sorry to everyone.

KT