cPanelNick

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 9, 2015
3,488
35
208
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
This is the last change to report any new bugs that are in the -RELEASE version that are not in the -STABLE version.

If you encounter any, please post them here as the -STABLE release is due in less then 2 hours.

Note: we are only looking for NEW bugs that were introduced between the last stable release and now.

Please do not report bugs in this thread if you are not running

8.8.0-RELEASE 67
 

ahaley

Member
Oct 6, 2003
12
0
151
Interchange?

Hi - I am new here but this might be an error - I upgraded to 8.8.0-R67 and during the installation in ssh I saw this error regarding Interchange:

Regards
Andrew Haley


Interchange V4.8.6
Configuring catalog am-2...Using default DBM database...Unknown directive 'DirectoryIndex'
In line 19 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
DirectoryIndex index.html

am-2 config error: Unknown directive 'DirectoryIndex'
In line 19 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
DirectoryIndex index.html




am-2: error in configuration. Skipping.
am-2: config error. Skipping.
Configuring catalog demo...demo config error: Please specify the VendURL directive in the configuration file 'catalog.cfg'



demo: error in configuration. Skipping.
demo: config error. Skipping.
Configuring catalog url01000...Using default DBM database...Unknown directive 'DirectoryIndex'
In line 19 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
DirectoryIndex index.html

url01000 config error: Unknown directive 'DirectoryIndex'
In line 19 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
DirectoryIndex index.html




url01000: error in configuration. Skipping.
url01000: config error. Skipping.
 

trend

Member
Jul 23, 2003
10
0
151
After my box has updated to 8.8.0-Release_67, the Cpanel will show the following error under mysql at its front page:

There was an error setting uids. Please have the admin check permissions on: /usr/local/cpanel/bin/mysqlwrap CP-Wrap Critcal Error (signal 13 from wrapped program)! This may indicate a corrupt admin binary in /usr/local/cpanel/bin/ / 999

May I know what is wrong? Anyone sharing the same problem?

Regards,
Trend
 

cPanelNick

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 9, 2015
3,488
35
208
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Re: Interchange?

Originally posted by ahaley
Hi - I am new here but this might be an error - I upgraded to 8.8.0-R67 and during the installation in ssh I saw this error regarding Interchange:

Regards
Andrew Haley


Interchange V4.8.6
Configuring catalog am-2...Using default DBM database...Unknown directive 'DirectoryIndex'
In line 19 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
DirectoryIndex index.html

am-2 config error: Unknown directive 'DirectoryIndex'
In line 19 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
DirectoryIndex index.html




am-2: error in configuration. Skipping.
am-2: config error. Skipping.
Configuring catalog demo...demo config error: Please specify the VendURL directive in the configuration file 'catalog.cfg'



demo: error in configuration. Skipping.
demo: config error. Skipping.
Configuring catalog url01000...Using default DBM database...Unknown directive 'DirectoryIndex'
In line 19 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
DirectoryIndex index.html

url01000 config error: Unknown directive 'DirectoryIndex'
In line 19 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
DirectoryIndex index.html




url01000: error in configuration. Skipping.
url01000: config error. Skipping.
Try running /scripts/rebuildinterchangecfg
 

cPanelNick

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 9, 2015
3,488
35
208
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Originally posted by trend
After my box has updated to 8.8.0-Release_67, the Cpanel will show the following error under mysql at its front page:

There was an error setting uids. Please have the admin check permissions on: /usr/local/cpanel/bin/mysqlwrap CP-Wrap Critcal Error (signal 13 from wrapped program)! This may indicate a corrupt admin binary in /usr/local/cpanel/bin/ / 999

May I know what is wrong? Anyone sharing the same problem?

Regards,
Trend
This is probably due to a missing perl modules. You should put a ticket in so we can examine why its failed.
 

mrlarter

Well-Known Member
Jan 23, 2003
50
0
156
using a customert theme and the only error I get is as follows

There was an error setting uids. Please have the admin check permissions on: /usr/local/cpanel/bin/mysqlwrap
this is for the list of mysql databases. any way to fix this?
 

Getox

BANNED
Feb 4, 2004
87
0
156
goes SLOOOOOOW
when i update it

10 mins to go from
rsyncing perl libraries
to
rsyncing whm
then another 5 to
rsyncing src
 

promak

Well-Known Member
Oct 6, 2001
248
0
316
There was an error setting uids. Please have the admin check permissions on: /usr/local/cpanel/bin/mysqlwrap CP-Wrap Critcal Error (signal 13 from wrapped program)! This may indicate a corrupt admin binary in /usr/local/cpanel/bin/ / 999

May I know what is wrong? Anyone sharing the same problem?


You must try restart cpanel service!

Service cpanel restart , it should fixed!

I have same error but restart no this error come!
 

eMtnMan

Member
Sep 15, 2003
14
0
151
Help! Cpanel crashing...

I suspect my server did an automated update that may have failed...

My web sites work, but my whm/cpanel and pop server don't respond. I am getting slammed with "automagic" restarts for whostmgr, cpanel, apache, bind, ftpd, cppop and webmail. Reboot didn't help. I can access via SSH. HELP!
 

Jerry_JJ

Registered
Apr 16, 2003
1
0
151
After updating to newest STABLE none of my cPanel's phpMyAdmins work?

It just gives me the error screen:

----
phpMyAdmin - Error

phpMyAdmin was unable to read your configuration file!
This might happen if php finds a parse error in it or php cannot find the file.
Please call the configuration file directly using the link below and read the php error message(s) that you receive. In most cases a quote or a semicolon is missing somewhere.
If you receive a blank page, everything is fine.

config.inc.php

----

I checked the link and no errors were given. But still it shows this everytime I try to access phpMyAdmin...

Anyone know what should I do to fix this?

Thanks,
Jerry
 

Getox

BANNED
Feb 4, 2004
87
0
156
well mine works
but i only tested it on 1 account
plus i had one of the cpanel support fix somthing on my server and i think they upgraded it for me...
 

myusername

Well-Known Member
PartnerNOC
Mar 6, 2003
693
1
168
chown -R us.*yourbase*
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
Re: Help! Cpanel crashing...

Originally posted by eMtnMan
I suspect my server did an automated update that may have failed...

My web sites work, but my whm/cpanel and pop server don't respond. I am getting slammed with "automagic" restarts for whostmgr, cpanel, apache, bind, ftpd, cppop and webmail. Reboot didn't help. I can access via SSH. HELP!
I have 2 doing the same, cpanel, webmail and cppop fails and a million automagic restart emails. I will try a layer 2 update if I knew the command...
 

DPartridge

Registered
Sep 20, 2003
2
0
151
Re: FIXED!

Originally posted by eMtnMan
cPanel Layer 2 Update fixed the problem...
Can somebody on the forum please explain to me how to run the Layer 2 update? I've encountered the same exact problem as eMtnMan and also have SSH access. I'm just not aware of the commands needed to install this update.

Thanks!

Dennis