The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel Staff Please Read!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FallenAngelsX, Mar 7, 2004.

1. FallenAngelsX

FallenAngelsX Registered

hey, I'm new here, and I'm not really sure where to post this, so I apologize if it's in the wrong place...but, I'm having a major problem right now.

You see, I have a domain hosted by www.snake-inc.com , and they use cPanel as their cpanel (obviously), and yesterday I logged into my cPanel, but it said the lisence file expired. :eek:
    See the attached image for a screenshot of what I got when I logged in. (I have the screenshot re-sized)

Why is this happening?
    I tried to go to my host's website to go to the support forum and see what was happening, but their website isn't up for some reason.
    And I have a forum board that I have up using my domain, and that is working perfectly fine, and so are my FTP accounts under the domain, as well as the website homepage, but just my cPanel isn't working.

I paid good money for the service, I'm supposed to have it for a whole year, and it's only been 2-3 months since I baught it.

Please help me, thank-you.

P.S. My domain is http://fallenangelsx.com if you're wondering. (I don't have anything up yet but an index, with nothing there but a picture.) and the forums are http://fallenangelsx.com/forums/ ; they work fine.

Attached Files:

2. Steve-PWH

Steve-PWH Well-Known Member

only the cpanel as been disabled due to license expiring ur website will still work you just will not be able to access cpanel and for that matter ur host will not be able to access WHM

U need to contact your host, we can not help u

3. FallenAngelsX

FallenAngelsX Registered

agh.
    alrighty, thanks.