The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cpanel support broken! Internal Server Error

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daemon1, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Daemon1

Daemon1 Well-Known Member

https://tickets.cpanel.net/submit/index.cgi?support=1

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, adam@cpanel.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.tickets.cpanel.net Port 443

It doesnt get any worse than this when the support system needs support! FIX THIS!

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Evidentally working now. In future you should try and contact cPanel directly (phone, email), since these forums are not for direct cPanel support.

3. Daemon1

It's still not working, cant submit a ticket! Page loads, when clicking continue the error appears again!

I sent email to the address on the error page, didn't know of another and I live in Australia so a nice expensive phone call to the states...

This is extremely urgent aswell, what am I supposed to do?

#3 Daemon1, Jun 24, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2006
  4. Daemon1

It's still not fixed! What the hell? How can it be left like this? I can fill out all the support information, click continue and then it gives the Internal Error again! This is unacceptable, someone fix it damnit!

5. nyjimbo

nyjimbo Well-Known Member

I know this is going to sound weird, but clear out your cache/files and cookies, disable any popup blockers,etc.. and then try it again. I have seen weird stuff like this on one PC but not on others when doing similiar forms or data entry type stuff, you might be passing something to the server and causing it to bomb.

6. Daemon1

Ive tried both IE and firefox and it does the same thing. The send button results in the forbidden error!

7. Daemon1

Can someone from Cpanel help me with this? Or at least open my previous ticket again for me so I can continue with that one. This problem wont go away and I need help urgently...

8. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Posting here is pretty much pointless as cPanel staff are rarely around. As I already suggested you'll have to try and contact them directly. Have you at the very least emailed billing@cpanel.net?