The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CPanel technical documentation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tadruj, Jan 20, 2002.

1. tadruj

tadruj Member

Is there any technical documentation to cPanel and WHM that I can read to understand the concept behind a certain things.

I have a team that could help a lot developing this thing and give away free a lot of enhancemts to this program, but we are tired of scraping out: how the h* does this thing work ??? We know quite a lot about Linux and Unix environment but one gets tired when he has guess all the things. This won\'t make security of cPanel any better trying to hide away the documentation and strategy.

Or am I wrong and there is a published documentation somewhere and I can\'t find it. FIND option on this forum would also help.

2. hedgehog

hedgehog Well-Known Member

Hmmm,

At the Upper left corner of your browser,

Three little links,
    Member List | Search | FAQ

[quote:8c1c6084f9] FIND option on this forum would also help. [/quote:8c1c6084f9]

I am angry :mad: , very angry:mad::mad: with the forum administrators for not putting a FIND option (apparently for advanced users :D) and merely using a SEARCH option (for poor old beginners like myself)...:P

Since you mentionned it... Could you please report this feature request to the forum software creators at http://www.xmbforum.com/ :D I am sure, they will take your comment into consideration.

Hedgy

3. Brian Farkas

Brian Farkas Well-Known Member

Hi, I\'m not sure if this will help you or not, but if you email me at brian@intersurge.com I\'d be happy to send you a copy of the cpanel/WHM manuals we did manage to get ahold of... More than anything, though, you\'ll learn from experience.

Good luck,

Brian Farkas