mbrother

Sep 21, 2015
Viet Nam
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

I can not login to cPanel ticket system at tickets.cpanel.net/review/login.cgi

The error:
The login or password was incorrect, please try again!

I use LastPass to store my password, so it can not be wrong. Can nobody help me?

Last edited by a moderator:

tmcstom

Dec 31, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
It looks like licensing is being affected along with some autossl issues. Maybe a larger issue going on here?

Code:
Software error:
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table './cplisc/licenses' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed at index.cgi line 137.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
Code:
AutoSSL failed to request an SSL certificate for “domain.com” because of an error: (XID h8k8t2) The cPanel Store returned an error (X::UnknownError) in response to the request “POST ssl/certificate/free”: Service Unavailable

rpvw

Jul 18, 2013
UK
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Suffering from the GDPR : Gone Down Perhaps Repairable

Reactions: cPanelLauren

cPanelAlex

Technical Analyst Supervisor
Staff member
Apr 15, 2017
Houston, TX
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello everyone,

As mentioned, we are currently experiencing issues with some of our systems, including our ticket desk. Some other services may be affected, including the cPanel store which will also affect AutoSSL. The root cause to this issue has been identified, and our systems administration team is currently working to repair the issue.

For information and status updates: In Progress - Ticket Systems Outage - 6/21/2018

Reactions: cPanelLauren

twhiting9275

Sep 26, 2002
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Come on, people... How is this still a thing? How is this even remotely still an issue 2 hours later?

Better yet, how on earth did something like this happen? It's not like these systems should ever be tied together in the first place... Licensing, customer tickets, autossl? All tied together? Yeah, that's just asking for problems. No redundancy? Come on now.

This is a classic screwup , something I'd expect from a first year company, not someone who's been in business for going on 20 years now

Reactions: Plamen Kalchev
Jul 4, 2017
Sofia, Bulgaria
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Since your ticketing system isn't working I'll ask here - when I open the verification page and try to check my license (on the server I'm trying to install for like 4 hours...) I get that it's using trial license that expired on 18/02/2014. And hour ago (or more) I managed to add a yearly license to that IP and it showed as active, but I still can't verify it. When are we going get some information/estimation on that outage? The provided info on the linked thread is useless.

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hi Everyone,

Everything should be functional again at this time. We do have an official update thread on this going here: In Progress - cPanel Core Services Outage - 6/21/2018

Please let us know in the above thread if you continue to experience any further issues.

Thanks!

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hi @Plamen Kalchev

I'm watching that ticket and I see that one of our L3 analysts has responded to you. As soon as I have more information on what's occurring still I will update the outage thread as well.

Thanks!

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hi @Plamen Kalchev

As indicated in the outage thread the issue is now resolved but I do want to thank you for your patience while it was occurring and your license was affected. Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Thanks!

rpvw

Jul 18, 2013
UK
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I'm seeing the same:

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
nginx

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Thanks guys, I've let our system administrators know about this (I was able to get other reports as well), I'll update you here as soon as I have more information.

Thank you!

Reactions: Infopro

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hi Everyone,

Our system Administrators believe they've isolated and resolved the issue at this time. Please let us know if you experience any further issues with the ticket system.

Thanks!