lutronik

Jul 15, 2003
Hello,

I'm having trouble returning accounts to cPanel from Plesk ... after they were migrated from cPanel to Plesk before ..

cPanel -> Plesk -> cPanel fails...

=========================
pXa Copying home directory...No such file or directory at /tmp/u4qq_lX0Sz/lib/Filesys/POSIX/Error.pm line 48.
Filesys::POSIX::Error::throw(2) called at /tmp/u4qq_lX0Sz/lib/Filesys/POSIX.pm line 187
Filesys::POSIX::_find_inode('Cpanel::Pkgacct::Archive=HASH(0x33f8438)', 'fs/user/var/www/vhosts/agaltur.com.br/public_html/cgi-bin') called at /tmp/u4qq_lX0Sz/lib/Filesys/POSIX.pm line 228
Filesys::POSIX::lstat('Cpanel::Pkgacct::Archive=HASH(0x33f8438)', 'fs/user/var/www/vhosts/agaltur.com.br/public_html/cgi-bin') called at /tmp/u4qq_lX0Sz/lib/Filesys/POSIX/3rdParty/Wrappers.pm line 30
Filesys::POSIX::3rdParty::Wrappers::forced_alias('Cpanel::Pkgacct::Archive=HASH(0x33f8438)', 'fs/user/var/www/vhosts/agaltur.com.br/public_html/cgi-bin', 'cpmove-agaltur/homedir/public_html/cgi-bin') called at /tmp/u4qq_lX0Sz/scripts/main.pl line 3306
Script::Pkgacct::pXa::copy_homedir('Script::Pkgacct::pXa=HASH(0x2545c78)') called at /tmp/u4qq_lX0Sz/scripts/main.pl line 221
Script::Pkgacct::pXa::script() called at /tmp/u4qq_lX0Sz/scripts/main.pl line 49
=========================

When we migrate cPanel accounts to Plesk, this keeps the cPanel paths ... / public_html /// I think this is causing the problem when returning to cPanel again ... am I correct?

My problem is that I have 700 accounts with the same problem!! :/

Has anyone managed to solve this?

Thank You,
Luiz Passarelli

lutronik

Jul 15, 2003
Hello,

I'd suggest opening a ticket with our migrations team, this isn't necessarily something that would be easily addressed here. If you do open a ticket provide me the ticket ID and I'll note the ticket for you as well as update here with the outcome.

Hello,

Ticket: #93454189

Thank You

Reactions: cPanelLauren