Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Cpanel tut's, doc's & download

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpanel4, Mar 22, 2002.

1. cpanel4

cpanel4 Registered

Cpanel tut's, doc's & download

hi

I am recently a resller, so every thing is set up perfectly. But I want to know how to develop a customized skin for my customers panels and I'll be moving eventully to ded. server so
    I need to know every thing about the CPanel and how to install it and confgure it.. I tried to look fro Cpanel tutorials on google, it came up with 100's of links to hosts who are using Cpanel..

So my Questions are :
    - Where Can I find good tut's and doc's ?(from admins & developers point of views)

- Can Cpanel be downloaded free for the purpose of testing and development ?

Best reagrds

2. feanor

feanor Well-Known Member

These questions are all answered within the forum... (use the search ability).... an updated doc on WHManager and CPanel version 4.5+ is in the works as stated at http://www.cpanel.net/

The &Beta Testing& area will answer most of your other questions.... and of course, the &Search& ability.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...