The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cpanel updated their UPCP?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aboyz, Sep 2, 2004.

1. aboyz

aboyz Well-Known Member

Hi,

Seem like cpanel did updated their UPCP, humm.. today i just did a checked on my server and the exim is not functional. Wha I did was normal as I did before.

./updatenow
    ./upcp

I did that last time and the upcp was quit fast, for some reason, I would guess CPANEL, made their UPCP a little bit more advance. I mean they actually set their script to check if everything is running or not and to check if you got all the update. That seem to be good. As it installed everything into place. I also notice that when you log into the WHM and go to SERVEr STATUS, the menu seem to be differnet :) which is a good sign..

Well, this is how I fix my stuff. cpanel seem to be on top of their game again :)

thanks

2. haze

haze Well-Known Member

The software is constantly changing. Your exim was probably buggered and the recent exim release probably fixed that. You can rebuild exim manually as well by running /scripts/exim4.

Of course its always best to find out what caused the problem rather than apply a bandaid solution.