Nov 17, 2017
Algeria
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,
Cpanel suggests me

Code:
Upgrade to KernelCare.
KernelCare provides an easy and effortless way to ensure that your operating system uses the most up-to-date kernel without the need to reboot your server. Upgrade to KernelCare.
if I authorize this update, can I have a problem (broken down server for example) ?

Thank You

web-project

Nov 23, 2007
KernelCare software allow to update kernel without restarting the server, due to Intel Corp security bugs the KernelCare can’t update any kernel unless your are on their testing channel.

PCZero

Dec 13, 2003
Earth
It is merely a nag ad trying to get you to spend money. I wish they would get rid of that non-security issue. Spam sux.

24x7server

Apr 17, 2013
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
if I authorize this update, can I have a problem (broken down server for example) ?
This something that is user specific. What this does is that it applies new patches to the kernel online without having the need to reboot the system.. However, this is a paid subscription and not free one, so you if you are running a server with mission critical application data where you want the server to be online 100% of the time, then it may be helpful, otherwise planned maintenance are always preferred..