I decided to write one myself, which I do not post here for I do not know exactly if I'm going to freely distribute it, or do it the commercial way. Anyhow, users of this forum can PM me in order to receive a free copy of this script. It has been written fully in PHP5 Object Oriented. I'll post the syntax under here, so you can see whether you're interested.
the working of the next functions is all the same:
- listpkgs () (array) > Returns a list of all packages owned by the reseller
- listaccts () (array) > Returns a list of all accounts (users) owned by the reseller
- showversion () (string) > Returns the current version of cPanel
- suspend ($user) TRUE/FALSE > Suspends (de-activate) a user
- unsuspend ($user) TRUE/FALSE > Unsuspends (activates) a user
- ListSuspend () (array) > returns a list of all suspended accounts
- IsSuspended ($user) TRUE/FALSE > checks if a user is suspended.
- KillAccount ($user) TRUE/FALSE > Removes an user/account. THIS CAN'T BE UNDONE!
- CreateAccount($domain, $user, $password, $package) TRUE/FALSE > Create a new account. Max len username = 8.
- GetQuotas () (array) > List all the diskspace quotums of all users.
- GetBandwidth () (array) > Retrieves a list of all users including the maximum amount of data transfer they're allowed to use.*/