cPanel & WHM version 88 is published to the RELEASE tier!This thread serves as an overview of reported issues specific to cPanel & WHM version 88.
|Case ID||Description||Status||Known Workaround|
|CPANEL-32496||/scripts/restartsrv_apache_php_fpm Service Status shows incorrect versions after disabling PHP-FPM for php versions||Pending Publication||n/a|
|CPANEL-32931||88 change log is missing in WHM||In Progress||Use documentation links to view them until resolved|
|CPANEL-32981||Mysql restore module failed because of an error: Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference||In Progress||n/a|
|CPANEL-32974||AutoSSL TaskQueue delayed by 2 hours||Pending Publication||Manually run the queue|
|CPANEL-32954||/var/cpanel/sysinfo.config doesn't get updated as part of upcp, leading to OS confusion (notably when moving to CL 6)||In Progress||Recreate the /var/cpanel/sysinfo.config file manually with the following:|
Most Recently Resolved Issues
- Fixed case CPANEL-32508: Update cPAPI1 Backups functions to respect role restrictions.
- Fixed case CPANEL-32676: Fix KernelCare installation via Security Advisor when license is provided by Imunify360.
- [security] Fixed case CPANEL-32766: Update rpm.versions for dovecot 188.8.131.52-1.cp1186. Fixes CVE-2020-10957, CVE-2020-10958, CVE-2020-10967.
- Fixed case CPANEL-32801: Fix wildcard-reduction logic in partial local DCV failure cases.
- Fixed case CPANEL-32833: Rename “list_user_worker_nodes” to “list_user_child_nodes”.
- Fixed case CPANEL-32877: Update ImunifyAV feature showcase to mention that installation proceeds in the background.
- Fixed case CPANEL-32888: Fix ImunifyAV Plus upsell to use the cPanel store.
- Fixed case CPANEL-32920: Fix cpanellogd sleep interval after log rotation processing on DNSONLY.
- Fixed case CPANEL-32920: Use correct ionice priorities for log and bandwidth processing in cpanellogd.
- Fixed case CPANEL-27161: Fixed redirect hostname for login redirects access through a CloudFlare enabled hostname.
- Fixed case CPANEL-31859: Allow users to enable automatic updates in WHM.
- Fixed case CPANEL-31987: Update rpm.versions for cpanel-roundcubemail 1.4.4-3.cp1188.
- Fixed case CPANEL-32537: Teach WHM’s cpmove filename validator to accept directories.
- Fixed case CPANEL-32626: Have /scripts/setupnameserver, for powerdns, create the dnssec.db file if it is missing.
- Fixed case CPANEL-32686: Fix regression preventing collection of POP3/IMAP bandwidth information.
- Fixed case CPANEL-32697: Ensure grants restore via bin/restoregrants on systems with MySQL 8.
- Fixed case CPANEL-32721: Fix "Restore a Home Directory Backup" feature when read-only files are present in the home directory.
- [security] Fixed case CPANEL-32759: Update rpm.versions for exim 4.93-5.cp1186. Fixes CVE-2020-12783.
- [security] Fixed case CPANEL-32782: Update rpm.versions for cpanel-unbound 1.9.4-3.cp1186. Fixes CVE-2020-12662, CVE-2020-12663.
- Fixed case CPANEL-32789: Fixed the ability to edit the contact email of users with unlimited quotas in WHM > List Accounts.
- Fixed case CPANEL-32793: Update rpm.versions for cpanel-clamav 0.101.5-4.cp1186.
- [security] Fixed case CPANEL-32839: Update rpm.versions for cpanel-mariadb-connector 3.1.8-1.cp1186. Fixes CVE-2020-13249.
The full changelog for cPanel & WHM version 88 is available at:
You can ask questions or add comments about an issue by replying here or to its corresponding forums thread (if present). Additionally, please feel free to open a new thread to report an issue that's not listed on this thread, or to let us know of any general questions or feedback regarding cPanel & WHM version 88. We're here to help!