The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cpanel & Zend Studio

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nickp666, Jun 29, 2006.

1. nickp666

nickp666 Well-Known Member

Has anyone got the zend studio server (debugger etc) installed on a cpanel server?

Our internal development server currently has debian running on it but I am planning to rebuild it, put it public and build it the same as our webservers with centos & cpanel so that I can dry run software installs/updates before I have to touch any of my main webservers, trouble being that the developers here (incl. myself) use the Zend Studio IDE and our development server has the debugger studio components running on it, Just wondering if anyone has them running on a cpanel box and whether or not it causes any issues with easyapache or php because it saves us a lot of time and helps us identify bottlenecks in our code, basically wondering whether I need to set up another server or whether I can get away with putting zend studio on cpanel.

any responses greatly appreciated.

2. nickp666

nickp666 Well-Known Member

just to confirm incase anyone is interested, works fine if you dont enable phpsuexec as it requires scripts to be run as a particular user, otherwise it just causes 403's

3. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

I've had it running with phpsuexec, but I'm afraid I cannot remember what I did - so it's possible, I'm of no help though ;)