Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

CPANEL!!! :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by acer2k, Dec 26, 2001.

1. acer2k

acer2k Well-Known Member

I have tried it out and definitely want it now! :) If someone can get me like a cpanel license for like $50 or $60/month I\'ll give them free hosting and make them some CGI scripts ;) hehe..I really want it but I can\'t afford another $100 month on top of my dedicated server/merchant account bills :P Also, I can get you advertising on my site that gets 150,000+ pageviews per day! :)

2. rpmws

rpmws Well-Known Member

Just curious. If you have a site that does that kind of traffic. Why does $40 - $50 difference present a problem?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Craig

Craig Well-Known Member

Is the dedicated server running just the one site? If so, why would you want cpanel?
    I mean.. it does make life easier, especially when you have say for example 250accounts but if its just for a small number, say 10, then why? Just do it manually.

Unless of course your wanting to get into hosting.. in that case you should be able to sell a couple of accounts to make up the cost per month. Maybe a reseller or 2 on the server?

just a thought.

C.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. CRego3D

CRego3D Active Member

[quote:c5576fc521]I have tried it out and definitely want it now! :) If someone can get me like a cpanel license for like $50 or $60/month I\'ll give them free hosting and make them some CGI scripts ;) hehe..I really want it but I can\'t afford another $100 month on top of my dedicated server/merchant account bills :P Also, I can get you advertising on my site that gets 150,000+ pageviews per day! :) [/quote:c5576fc521]

If you need Cpanel that cheap, then maybe you shoudl consider moving to one of the distributors NOC\'s ;)