The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cpbackup mysql users gone?

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by hansmiddelhoek, Dec 19, 2005.

1. hansmiddelhoek

With the last run of /scripts/cpbackup some errors occured. From all accounts starting with a "L" the mysql users were removed.

Grabbing mysql privs...DBD::mysql::st execute failed: There is no such grant defined for user 'lotteh' on host 'localhost' at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 366.
    DBD::mysql::st fetchrow_arrayref failed: fetch() without execute() at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 367.
    DBD::mysql::st execute failed: There is no such grant defined for user 'lotteh' on host 'localhost' at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 366.
    DBD::mysql::st fetchrow_arrayref failed: fetch() without execute() at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 367.

I got a backup from 2 days ago with the mysql.sql in it for the grants. But it's very strange that it only occurs to accounts starting with the letter "L". How is it possible that this happened? We haven't changed anything.

thanks in advance.
    regards,
    Hans Middelhoek

2. hansmiddelhoek

Used version on this server: WHM 10.6.0 cPanel 10.8.0-R30 on FreeBSD 5.4p8
    What do you suggest. Should I make a bug report.

thanks, Hans

3. fleksi

fleksi Well-Known Member

I have same problem, but not only occurs to accounts starting with the letter "L", also "J".

My cPanel is 10.8.1-STABLE_31 on RHE 3.
    Thank you,

-fl-

#3 fleksi, Dec 21, 2005
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2005
  4. jamesbond

jamesbond Well-Known Member

I have had the 'There is no such grant defined for user' error in my cpbackup mails for a long time.

It only occurs with a few accounts on the server, all of those don't even use a mysql db!

If anyone knows how to get rid of this error, please do tell :)