The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPHulk - Flush Database From WHM GUI

Discussion in 'Security' started by jerdoggmckoy, Jul 26, 2015.

1. jerdoggmckoy

jerdoggmckoy Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I see old screen shots in the cPHulk Brute Force Protection area that show an option to flush database. However, it appears as if it has been removed in the newer version of WHM. Is there a way to flush the cPHulk Database from within WHM, without having to SSH into the server?

I'm told my brother's IP is listed in the database, but I have no idea how to remove it. He's not listed in the blacklist management tab, so I'm confused as to where to go to remove him from the list.

Thanks in advance for any help!

2. tudorh

tudorh Member

I'm having a similar experience with version 11.50. iptables lists our whitelisted IP as being in the DENYIN and LOGDENYOUT chains.

There also appear to be 100s of entries in those chains, but the cpHulk report in the UI says "The Blocked IP Addresses list is empty."

3. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    To remove an IP from the Blacklist in cPHulk, while on the Blacklist Management tab, click the gear, top right corner.
    dltallcph.png

To Clear History Reports, click the "Clear Data For All Reports" button on the top right of the History Reports tab.