Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPHulk not working ?

Discussion in 'Security' started by Spirogg, Mar 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Spirogg

Spirogg Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    hi i tried out imunify360 and also have installed cloudlinux for my server centos 7 with cagefs and kernel care

the issue was to many false positives that it made one of my scripts to not work correctly, so I uninstalled only imunify360, and there modsec rules - now i dont see anyone IP as i was getting alot of them trying to login to my server via sshd etc etc, one thing i had done in imunify was add port 22 to be blocked other than my ip in imunify and also in cpanel. but CPHulk doesnt see any ip's when i check one day blocks failed login blocked ip addresses etc.. so it was working prior to imunify360, now that i uninstalled it (360) it is not working can you help me find the solution to make it work again please ?

thank you

Spiro

2. Spirogg

Spirogg Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I got it working emailed their support and they fixed it for me

thanks
    you can close this

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

I'm glad to see the issue is now solved. Do you mind sharing the specific solution?

Thank you.