Akubens

Registered
Jun 13, 2007
When I try move account from another server with WHM ver. 10 to new server with WHM 11.2.0 I see this error:
Code:
not a reference at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CachedDataStore.pm line 27
 Carp::croak('not a reference') called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/x86_64-linux/Storable.pm line 74
 Storable::logcroak('not a reference') called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/x86_64-linux/Storable.pm line 195
 Storable::_store('CODE(0x26068e0)', undef, '/var/cpanel/package-limits.cache', 1) called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/x86_64-linux/Storable.pm line 187
 Storable::lock_nstore(undef, '/var/cpanel/package-limits.cache') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CachedDataStore.pm line 27
 Cpanel::CachedDataStore::savedatastore('/var/cpanel/package-limits', 'HASH(0x2dd2ee0)') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Limits.pm line 275
 Whostmgr::Limits::savepackagelimits('HASH(0x2dd2ee0)') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Limits.pm line 83
 Whostmgr::Limits::convert_and_import_reseller_limits('/home/cprestore/backup-07.27.2007_zzxxinf/resellerconfig', 'zzxxinf') called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 1543
 main::restorecpmove('user', 'zzxxinf', 'file', 'zzxxinf.tar.gz', 'extractname', 'zzxxinf', 'dir', '/home/cprestore', ...) called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 10890
 main::quickrestore() called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 181
"/scripts/upcp --force" don't help. Any ideas?

markhard

Apr 22, 2004
have you tried to upgrade the old server's cpanel? may be version 10 and 11 have different transfer method

bmarshallbri

Jan 11, 2006
RE: Any Word

I'm having the same problem and have not heard from support staff for a bit. Have either of you had any luck fixing this?

nyjimbo

Jan 25, 2003
New York
When I try move account from another server with WHM ver. 10 to new server with WHM 11.2.0 I see this error:
Code:
 Carp::croak('not a reference') called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/x86_64-linux/Storable.pm line 74
 Storable::logcroak('not a reference') called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/x86_64-linux/Storable.pm line 195
 Storable::_store('CODE(0x26068e0)', undef, '/var/cpanel/package-limits.cache', 1) called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/x86_64-linux/Storable.pm line 187
 Storable::lock_nstore(undef, '/var/cpanel/package-limits.cache') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CachedDataStore.pm line 27
 Cpanel::CachedDataStore::savedatastore('/var/cpanel/package-limits', 'HASH(0x2dd2ee0)') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Limits.pm line 275
 Whostmgr::Limits::savepackagelimits('HASH(0x2dd2ee0)') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Limits.pm line 83
 Whostmgr::Limits::convert_and_import_reseller_limits('/home/cprestore/backup-07.27.2007_zzxxinf/resellerconfig', 'zzxxinf') called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 1543
 main::restorecpmove('user', 'zzxxinf', 'file', 'zzxxinf.tar.gz', 'extractname', 'zzxxinf', 'dir', '/home/cprestore', ...) called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 10890

"/scripts/upcp --force" don't help. Any ideas?
Am I right when I see "/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/" ???

That's a pretty ancient version of perl.

bmarshallbri

Jan 11, 2006
RE: Any Word

passwd: Success

Restoring cpanel user config file

Done

Restoring reseller privs (if any)

bin_asc

Jul 18, 2005
Odd, same perl listed.

(internal death while parsing [stdin]) Sun Jul 29 14:44:03 2007 [18403] error: not a reference at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CachedDataStore.pm line 27
Carp::croak('not a reference') called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/i686-linux/Storable.pm line 74
Storable::logcroak('not a reference') called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/i686-linux/Storable.pm line 195
Storable::_store('CODE(0x967a95c)', undef, '/var/cpanel/reseller-limits.cache', 1) called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/i686-linux/Storable.pm line 187
Storable::lock_nstore(undef, '/var/cpanel/reseller-limits.cache') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CachedDataStore.pm line 27
Cpanel::CachedDataStore::savedatastore('/var/cpanel/reseller-limits', 'HASH(0x9af6c24)') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Limits.pm line 270
Whostmgr::Limits::saveresellerlimits('HASH(0x9af6c24)') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Limits.pm line 82
Whostmgr::Limits::convert_and_import_reseller_limits('/home/cprestore/cpmove-xxxxxx/resellerconfig', 'xxxxxx') called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 1543
main::restorecpmove('user', 'xxxx', 'file', 'cpmove-xxxxxx.tar.gz', 'extractname', 'cpmove-xxxxxx', 'dir', '/home/cprestore', ...) called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 10879

<div id="cpanel_internal_error_1" style="display:none;"><textarea style="font-weight:900;background-color:#fcc;" rows="11" cols="80">not a reference at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CachedDataStore.pm line 27
Carp::croak('not a reference') called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/i686-linux/Storable.pm line 74
Storable::logcroak('not a reference') called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/i686-linux/Storable.pm line 195
Storable::_store('CODE(0x967a95c)', undef, '/var/cpanel/reseller-limits.cache', 1) called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/i686-linux/Storable.pm line 187
Storable::lock_nstore(undef, '/var/cpanel/reseller-limits.cache') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CachedDataStore.pm line 27
Cpanel::CachedDataStore::savedatastore('/var/cpanel/reseller-limits', 'HASH(0x9af6c24)') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Limits.pm line 270
Whostmgr::Limits::saveresellerlimits('HASH(0x9af6c24)') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Limits.pm line 82
Whostmgr::Limits::convert_and_import_reseller_limits('/home/cprestore/cpmove-xxxxx/resellerconfig', 'xxxx') called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 1543
main::restorecpmove('user', 'xxxxxx', 'file', 'cpmove-xxxxxxx.tar.gz', 'extractname', 'cpmove-xxxxx', 'dir', '/home/cprestore', ...) called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 10879
</textarea></div>
<span class="error" style="cursor:hand;cursor:pointer;" onClick="document.getElementById('cpanel_internal_error_1').style.display='block';this.style.display='none';">[a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]</span>not a reference at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CachedDataStore.pm line 27

bin_asc

Jul 18, 2005
Ok, now this is a bug. I see it`s using a reference to an old perl. It should be using the latest 5.8.8. I even checked my folder and it`s empty in 5.6.2

bmarshallbri

Jan 11, 2006
RE: Any advice

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to manually restore accounts from the tar files? I can wait while they deal with the bug but I'm kinda hard up to get 3 accounts back online.

Any advice would be welcomed

Thanks

bin_asc

Jul 18, 2005
Well, just untar the files, and you have the homedir where the files are located, and mysql which keeps the mysql files. That`s pretty much it. You move the files and import the mysql.

bmarshallbri

Jan 11, 2006
RE: Thanks

Thanks for that. I have a few questions if you don't mind.

should I do a useradd and create the user first?

Anything special for httpd.conf and BIND or do I just drop in the db files and add httpd configs to the file?

Lastly, do I need to setup aliases for email in /etc?

bin_asc

Jul 18, 2005
@bmarshallbri

First create the accounts, it will add the appropriate values to httpd.conf plus the necesarry users. Afterwards, you just move the files to their public_html, and you`ll have to create the databases, create the databaseses` users, assign the users, and import manuall the mysqls. It should be enough to get your site started.

@rachweb

Doing the manual install now.

I`ve already tagged this as a bug, as perl 5.6.2 shouldn`t be used.

Bug link : http://bugzilla.cpanel.net/show_bug.cgi?id=5696

bin_asc

Jul 18, 2005
Well, I did the perl install, same error. System does show perl 5.8.8 is installed. Absolutely no change.

bmarshallbri

Jan 11, 2006
I'm trying to reinstall perl but I'm having a problem with Mail::SpamAssassin

Package seems to come without Makefile.PL.

(The test -f "/home/.cpan/build/anon-43mE2E/Makefile.PL" returned false.)

Writing one on our own (setting NAME to MailSpamAssassin)

Unable to install module Mail::SpamAssassin, because it cannot be fetched from CPAN at /scripts/cPScript/cPCPAN.pm line 406.

bmarshallbri

Jan 11, 2006
Thanks again for the quick response.

That's how I tried to install it. here's some sample output.

Going to read /home/.cpan/Metadata
Database was generated on Sat, 28 Jul 2007 23:50:22 GMT
cPCPAN: Module (Mail::SpamAssassin) holdback ( held back to 3.2.1)
Running get for module 'Mail::SpamAssassin'

The module Mail::SpamAssassin isn't available on CPAN.

Unable to install module Mail::SpamAssassin, because it cannot be fetched from CPAN at /scripts/cPScript/cPCPAN.pm line 406.