CPSkins.com - Looking for More Translators

tmvnews

Apr 5, 2002
We have decided to start a new thread looking for translators due to the fact our language file kind of sucked and we had to redo it and stopped looking for translators before.

Now we have redone our language file and are looking for all new translators to help out.

We are looking for EVERY language possible. Please let us know what language you can do and we will give you instructions from there.

We will require you to signup to our forums and report back your username so we can give you access to our developers section where the latest english file will be posted at all times. We need people that will not only translate it the first time but also keep it up2date as we post updates.

If you are interested please respond to this thread or email me @ [email protected]

Etheral

Dec 8, 2003
I can translate ryssian for you, if you are still looking for translators

tmvnews

Apr 5, 2002
Thanks!

I currently have people to do the following.

Portuguese
Swedish
Indonesian

So we would be looking for
Russian and German for sure. Please email [email protected]

If you can do any other language please signup to our forums and email [email protected] your username. We will then add you to the developers section to access the language file.

Thanks

Kanustep

Jan 12, 2005
I can translate to Portuguese (PT not BR) to you.
I have a good curriculum vitae with translations that you can check.
And maybe Spanish too.

hostingxnet

Registered
Feb 21, 2005
A customer of mine is looking for a mongolian translation of cpanel. if anyone can tell me where i can get one that'd be great

addamz

Registered
Nov 30, 2005
SLovak and Czech

Hi, i can translate it to the Slovak and Czech language, if you interested contact me. Thnx