The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cpsrvd failed @ Wed Aug 1 11:25:24 2007. A restart was attempted automagicly. x6

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by ctt2, Aug 1, 2007.

1. ctt2

ctt2 Registered

I have a dedicated server running, 3ghz p4, 2gb ram, 2 x 120gb hard drives. About 29gb of space used. Hosting 8 websites, one of them is getting 99% of the traffic and is attached to a mysql database. These problems just started today, before today it was fine. It pulled 30GB of traffic last month without a problem. No significant changes in space usage. Everytime this happens my email becomes unaccessible as well. I am really a server newb but I do understand how to log in on putty and can follow command instructions, but if you are willing to help please write what I should type in the command box.

Errors:
    cpsrvd failed @ Wed Aug 1 13:06:33 2007. A restart was attempted automagicly.
    cpsrvd failed @ Wed Aug 1 14:47:37 2007. A restart was attempted automagicly.
    cpsrvd failed @ Wed Aug 1 15:05:19 2007. A restart was attempted automagicly.
    cpsrvd failed @ Wed Aug 1 16:13:06 2007. A restart was attempted automagicly.
    cpsrvd failed @ Wed Aug 1 16:22:29 2007. A restart was attempted automagicly.
    cpsrvd failed @ Wed Aug 1 18:18:32 2007. A restart was attempted automagicly.

Thank you for any help you can provide.
    Chris

2. meghraj

meghraj Member

Its normal....

It gives this error "cpsrvd failed @ Wed Aug 1 13:06:33 2007. A restart was attempted automagicly." when cPanel restarts itself.
    This is normal error.
    You can connect to your server using putty with the server name or IP and proper port no.

Hope this will help for you.

:):):)

3. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:

Search the forums for, cpsrvd failed

There must be 100+ posts on this topic. One of them surely holds the answers you seek.