cpsrvd.pl errors in cpanel error_log

jamesbond

Oct 9, 2002
I upgraded to the the latest RELEASE (10.8.0-RELEASE_8), after which cpanel/whm was dead. Had to restart it, then after half an hour it failed again, restarted it again. It's working now it seems, but I did notice these errors in /usr/local/cpanel/logs

Internal Error: "" Normal Connection Timeout (Probably closed browser on a HTTP/1.1 session) at cpsrvd.pl line 1469.
Content-type: text/html

Internal Error: "" Normal Connection Timeout (Probably closed browser on a HTTP/1.1 session) at cpsrvd.pl line 1469.

Does anyone know what this means exactly?

C

cPanelBilly

exactly what it says.
The connection between the cpsrvd binary and the client was closed. Most likely you were doing something with it and closed the browser before it finished.

swampy

Jan 30, 2004
Hi i have been getting these daily for ages is there any soulution to this
even if i have not been doing anything and i still get these from logs all the time

Thanks
Mark

C

cPanelBilly

swampy said:
Hi i have been getting these daily for ages is there any soulution to this
even if i have not been doing anything and i still get these from logs all the time

Thanks
Mark
you are probably not the only one that logs in to cpsrvd. This runs both WHM and cPanel so most likely a client is exiting.