The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cpsrvd.pl errors in cpanel error_log

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jamesbond, Sep 15, 2005.

1. jamesbond

jamesbond Well-Known Member

I upgraded to the the latest RELEASE (10.8.0-RELEASE_8), after which cpanel/whm was dead. Had to restart it, then after half an hour it failed again, restarted it again. It's working now it seems, but I did notice these errors in /usr/local/cpanel/logs

Internal Error: "" Normal Connection Timeout (Probably closed browser on a HTTP/1.1 session) at cpsrvd.pl line 1469.
    Content-type: text/html

Internal Error: "" Normal Connection Timeout (Probably closed browser on a HTTP/1.1 session) at cpsrvd.pl line 1469.

Does anyone know what this means exactly?

2. cPanelBilly

cPanelBilly Guest

exactly what it says.
    The connection between the cpsrvd binary and the client was closed. Most likely you were doing something with it and closed the browser before it finished.

3. swampy

swampy Well-Known Member

Hi i have been getting these daily for ages is there any soulution to this
    even if i have not been doing anything and i still get these from logs all the time

Thanks
    Mark

4. cPanelBilly

cPanelBilly Guest

you are probably not the only one that logs in to cpsrvd. This runs both WHM and cPanel so most likely a client is exiting.