Status
Not open for further replies.

anup123

Mar 29, 2004
This Planet
anup123 said:
Failing to have the ticket attended to, just trying to figure out.
Found this in

.addon-installlog

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Key column 'id' doesn't exist in table at - line 58.

Any clues?

Anup

Just adding after having posted in bugzilla.
This seems to be due to preferences table creation part in the sql statement.
As it stands the sql is:

CREATE TABLE preferences (
user bigint(20) NOT NULL default '0',
name varchar(20) NOT NULL default '',
value varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
PRIMARY KEY (id),
KEY user (user)
) TYPE=MyISAM

Primary Key being defined on non existent column??

The correct one should have been:

CREATE TABLE preferences (
id bigint(20) NOT NULL auto_increment,
user bigint(20) NOT NULL default '0',
name varchar(20) NOT NULL default '',
value varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
PRIMARY KEY (id),
KEY user (user)
) TYPE=MyISAM

Here's the Bugzilla url:

http://bugzilla.cpanel.net/show_bug.cgi?id=2544

I am not sure how things are working on demo installation with this error being there. I could be wrong but just a guess... as above apparently has corrected the Preferences Saving error. Mysql verssion 4.0.24

Anup

Last edited:
C

cPanelBilly

Anup,.
This is fixed in the latest release (175) I apologize for the error and somehow was unable to replicate during my testing.

Please let me know if there is anything else seen. (I am working on the broken image/graph now)

anup123

Mar 29, 2004
This Planet
Sure i would again have a go once the iage issue is fixed.

Observations:

The last image is broken if "Open Ticket" =0 (with that divide by zero error.
The First Two images report

Daily Response Totals

Total Replied Tickets 1 <---- Whereas there are no replied tickets at all. I believe the divide by zero error was taken care oif by this ... not too sure though

Daily Closed Tickets

Total Closed Tickets 1 <----- Whereas no tickets have been closed. I believe the divide by zero error was taken care oif by this ... not too sure though

The above is on a clean install (not 175)

Once the above is reported as fixed, i shall have a dig at it again. Additionally, instead of making "delete directory/drop database as essential for upgrade), it would be better that install script takes care of alter tables etc, export data and reimport them back if need be. I am posting this here and not as a "Feature Request" in bugzilla with the hope that i do not find this thread locked by some forum mods coz they may find it a waste of their precious time reading this.

Thanks
Anup

Last edited:
C

cPanelBilly

anup123 said:

Observations:

Daily Response Totals

Total Replied Tickets 1 <---- Whereas there are no replied tickets at all. I believe the divide by zero error was taken care oif by this ... not too sure though

Daily Closed Tickets

Total Closed Tickets 1 <----- Whereas no tickets have been closed. I believe the divide by zero error was taken care oif by this ... not too sure though

Once the above is reported as fixed, i shall have a dig at it again. Additionally, instead of making "delete directory/drop database as essential for upgrade), it would be better that install script takes care of alter tables etc, export data and reimport them back if need be. I am posting this here and not as a "Feature Request" in bugzilla with the hope that i do not find this thread locked by some forum mods coz they may find it a waste of their precious time reading this.

Thanks
Anup
I am actually rewriting the entire backend for this because it did not take into effect that there may be 0 there.

As for the update it will be done soon. As you can see it is currently in early beta, once I get the current known issues worked out I will be writing full installers/updaters etc and have it install through WHM/cPanel.

This release was expected to have many bugs because of the limited testing we had for it, in lab is always different than many users.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

anup123

Mar 29, 2004
This Planet
Are these ownerships correct?

drwxr-xr-x 2 500 proftpd 4096 Apr 24 19:24 AdvancedGuestBook/
drwxr-xr-x 2 500 proftpd 4096 May 23 03:12 cPSupport/

It's all 500.proftpd traversing downwards from the above two.
So also in /usr/local/cpanel/cpsupport

Thanks
Anup

Last edited:

anup123

Mar 29, 2004
This Planet
user submits a ticket.
Admin logs in:
Admin > Configure Ticket Types
Deletes the Category to which the user had submitted the ticket.
The Ticket Type gets deleted (though when there is a ticket there the Ticket Type delete should not be possible logically if all the tickets are to stay in the system).

The ticket stays in the system but invisible to Admin unless it is searched and then changed to some other ticket Type.

This is confusing.

Anup

C

cPanelBilly

anup123 said:

Observations:

Daily Response Totals

Daily Closed Tickets

Thanks
Anup
This is updated in revision 177, can be upgraded to 0.8.1+ and it should work.

anup123

Mar 29, 2004
This Planet
cPanelBilly said:
I upgraded to 0.8.1
However the problem still persists when there are 0 open tickets. The last image on Stats page gives following in the error_log (and image appears broken)

Illegal division by zero at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1/GD/Graph/axestype.pm line 1853

Thanks
Anup

anup123

Mar 29, 2004
This Planet
OK Looks like the installer doesn't follow the upgrades.
I deleted the directory and did a fresh install and the problem disappears.
So the bug remains with the installer which does not really upgrade the files.

Thanks
Anup

rhenderson

Apr 21, 2005
Oklahoma
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Validating Sessions

I was wondering how this was setup to validate sessions. After loggin in as a user, logging out and loggin in as an admin, logging out.... (REPEAT 5 times or so) Then when I logged in as the user I had the admin menus. I thought, that is weird, so I made sure I used the logout button and logged in as the user again and had the admin menu. I wasn't sure if it is a bug so I did not bugzilla it and I have not tried to re-create the problem. I just thought you might look at how the sessions are validated.

C

cPanelBilly

rhenderson said:
I was wondering how this was setup to validate sessions. After loggin in as a user, logging out and loggin in as an admin, logging out.... (REPEAT 5 times or so) Then when I logged in as the user I had the admin menus. I thought, that is weird, so I made sure I used the logout button and logged in as the user again and had the admin menu. I wasn't sure if it is a bug so I did not bugzilla it and I have not tried to re-create the problem. I just thought you might look at how the sessions are validated.
I cannot replicate this at all. Sessions are php/mysql/cookie based so I dont see how this can happen.

anup123

Mar 29, 2004
This Planet
Adding a pregenerated response to a ticket does not take the from email address from the General Settings (Admin). It just sends out email as:

From appearing in logs as: [email protected]
(where cpanel username is the username for the account on which cPSupport is installed.
The return path in the mail recd is also the same as above (ie what's displayed in exim_mainlog)

Thanks
Anup

Last edited:

anup123

Mar 29, 2004
This Planet
Additionally, the background color of tickets wating for reply (both admin and user end) makes the content non readable. That brownish background row color. Perhaps this needs a change in the css or somewhere.

Anup

promak

Oct 6, 2001
local.pod
/usr/bin/make install UNINST=1 -- OK
perlmod--Install done
GD install failed
Testing connection speed...(this could take a while)....Done
Three usable mirrors located
Mirror Check passed for mirror.kr.FreeBSD.org
CPAN: Storable loaded ok
Going to read /home/.cpan/Metadata
Database was generated on Thu, 26 May 2005 19:06:29 GMT
GD::SecurityImage is up to date.
perlmod--Install done
Testing connection speed...(this could take a while)....Done
Mirror Check passed for mirror.kr.FreeBSD.org
Database was generated on Thu, 26 May 2005 19:06:29 GMT
HTML::Template is up to date.
perlmod--Install done
Beta Version of cPSupport has been installed.

cpSupport installed but don't have register.cgi this file.

I have reinstall , but also have same error.

Thanks.

anup123

Mar 29, 2004
This Planet
While accessing register.cgi, watch error_logs and see what you get there if you cannot run register.cgi (due to ISE)

Anup

anup123

Mar 29, 2004
This Planet
cPanelBilly said:
As many times as one installs/upgrades cpSupport, as many db users/databases are created and it never gets cleaned off. So if i install 100 times before the final version is released, there would be 100 users in database xxxx_cps1, xxxx_cps2, xxxx_cpsy where y keeps on increasing with every upgrade)

Not sure as to which one can be deleted safely from the database? This is both wrt database and db users

Thanks
Anup

C

cPanelBilly

anup123 said:
As many times as one installs/upgrades cpSupport, as many db users/databases are created and it never gets cleaned off. So if i install 100 times before the final version is released, there would be 100 users in database xxxx_cps1, xxxx_cps2, xxxx_cpsy where y keeps on increasing with every upgrade)

Not sure as to which one can be deleted safely from the database? This is both wrt database and db users

Thanks
Anup
It is being put into WHM/cPanel on monday/tuesday most likely. Once this is done you will use the standard update feature and will not have any more of these issues.

anup123

Mar 29, 2004
This Planet
cPanelBilly said:
It is being put into WHM/cPanel on monday/tuesday most likely. Once this is done you will use the standard update feature and will not have any more of these issues.
Perhaps then this is going to be a part of the larger WHM bug (apparently as it has been confirmed by just one more cpanel user) even after that proposed integration. Here is what i have found and also observed by one other user:

http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?p=187797

Thanks
Anup

rhenderson

Apr 21, 2005
Oklahoma
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Errors on updating new beta

Code:
  Database was generated on Sun, 29 May 2005 07:05:53 GMT
perlmod--Install done
Installing Needed Perl Modules...<br/>Testing connection speed...(this could take a while)....Done
Mirror Check passed for mirrors.gossamer-threads.com
perlmod--Install done
Undefined subroutine &main::mv called at ./install.sh line 9.
Anyone else get this error?

C

cPanelBilly

rhenderson said:
Code:
perlmod--Install done
Installing Needed Perl Modules...<br/>Testing connection speed...(this could take a while)....Done
Mirror Check passed for mirrors.gossamer-threads.com
perlmod--Install done
Undefined subroutine &main::mv called at ./install.sh line 9.
Anyone else get this error?
Randy which version are you using?
I cannot replicate this issues on the latest 179, however it may have appeared in 178.

Status
Not open for further replies.