Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

CPU/Memory/MySQL Usage : non-existant users listed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DaveT, Nov 27, 2005.

1. DaveT

DaveT Active Member

Hi,

At the moment my CPU/Memory/MySQL Usage is listing the correct users, but also some users that don't exist (c, d, f, h, n, m, r, t) - these users have never existed on my installation, and aren't even users outside of the WHM/cPanel environment. I'm running WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.8.1-S31 on CentOS - is anyone else experiencing this?

Regards,
    Dave.

2. DaveT

DaveT Active Member

Hi,

I'm surprised no-one else is having this issue - this occurred (and is still present) on a freshly delivered server from the data center...

Does anyone have any idea where WHM would be pulling this accounting information from?

Regards,
    Dave.

3. DaveT

DaveT Active Member

Hi,

A little more info... seems that dcpumon is mis-interpreting the `top` output on my system - for each letter of the alphabet where there's a meaningful account that's clocked up CPU usage dcpumon is creating an orphaned '<insert letter here>' entry also.

Recommendations on the best way forward please... Bug report or support call?

Regards,
    Dave.